Thoughts I had whilst perusing these photos that could also double up as book titles, should I ever go down the ‘witty, anecdotal and accessible fashion book’ route:
- Coats are fucking great, aren’t they?
- Who knew I would ever covet a patent, fur-patched skirt?
- Split ends: the mane bane of my life
- Am I colouring in my eyebrows too dark? and other important life questions
- I have owl faces in my knees
- Slay in one simple step: wear all pink everything
- Not having to wear a bra is the greatest gift genetics have given me
- Yeah, I’m pretty sure my eyebrows are too dark
Keep an eye out for my sure-to-be bestselling book, hitting shelves and topping the download charts sometime in the next decade. In the meantime, why not check out an interview I did with the cool cats over at Noctis mag. It’s funny-ish. I promise.